Literally cannot breathe like a normal human beeaaaan
It feels like my brain has been replaced with clouds. Or cotton candy. Stuff that doesn’t contain neurons.
SO EXCITE FOR DONKER MAG.
This time I’ll try to be adequately hydrated (with actual water) and to not get sweat on by overzealous teenage boys.
Between Friday and today I’ve built up a lot of stress about midterms and assignments. Sleep has been hard to get and I’m tired/cranky. It feels like it’s Thursday and it’s only Tuesday. So I’m going to write out all the things I need to get done and cross off my list in order for me to feel better.
- Go to the National Stuttering Association meeting and get that over with
- Meet with someone and her baby to conduct an assessment and then write a report over it
- leading circle times at practicum
- Stuttering exam
- Social Communication exam
- Neuro II exam
- Interview with a stutterer
- planning the summer and fall semesters/getting advised for them
that is all. everyone, you may continue your day.