- Someone’s fucking dog won’t shut up
- Every once in awhile, someone outside keeps yelling, “AY! (whistle) AY! COME HERE”
- Ladiez pro tip: liquid luminizer added to liquid foundation = amazing happy glowy complexion. I use the Divine Goddess Luminizer by Buxom and mix a little bit of that to my Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation before applying with the UD optical blurring brush. I plan on applying it with my Beauty Blender when I can.. I think it’ll be perfect for that.
- Speaking of Beauty Blenders.. holy wow. That thing is expensive but worth it. Even my mom loves it despite the cost.
- Today I took a quiz for Neuro 2 that took me 8 minutes. And that was the only school-related thing I had to do today.
- I debated on going to Potbelly for lunch. But then I told myself that I’m a grown woman and I can do whatever I want.
- Allergies have induced a lot of fatigue lately, but now that I’m feeling better, I think this whole napping-for-3-hours-a-day thing is a shameful habit.
Diagnosed with a sinus infection this morning.
Skipped the rest of my classes so I could catch up on sleep and I feel loads better with antibiotics and some good old apple cider vinegar.
I have an air purifier next to my bed to collect nasty things in the air.
This is my life.
Allergies are literally ruining my life.
The past few months especially has been a living hell with relentless itching, sneezing, congestion.. the works.
I’ve literally been waking up to a graveyard of sad, used tissues next to me while I battle it out in between sleeping.
I’m so frustrated and desperate for a solution. It feels like 6+ years of diligent immunotherapy and getting 1-2 shots every week for those years suddenly has reversed all its benefits and I feel like I did in high school again.
Doctor put me on a 2nd five-day course of steroids but even that can’t continue for long because the side effects are really bad.
At this point I’m willing to do anything for some more permanent relief. I just don’t know what my options are. Get checked out by an ENT? Try acupuncture? Fuck the environment for producing such shitty allergens, and fuck my immune system for its overzealous production of antihistamines and its inability to respond to treatment.