Idk why I never thought to use them before my last semester of undergrad…
These beautiful bastards don’t have to flip right to left (because writing on the left/back side of a page in a spiral or comp book drives. me. crazy).
I can rearrange pages all I want. They come in white too, for people like me who hate yellow paper (ick). No annoying holes on the left side like loose-leaf means uninterrupted margins! They’re also perfectly cheap.
I love you, legal pad.
Ok I’m done with making my weird love affair public.
yes I do. Also, I remember having that question. lolz but I do not know the answer. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR Ps I’m free when you are tomorrow
Chelley and I are in agony over that one stupid question. (and the rest of the final, but that’s a given. I would go back to Suzanne’s class in a heartbeat if I had the option)
Also yay again, I’m ready for drinking action and shopping
- I can’t believe it’s past 10 already. Time took a huge diarrhea today and flew into the toilet
- I FUCKIN HATE THIS GLORIFIED HISTORY CLASS.
- If any one of yous can tell me how to answer this in essay form that would be cool: Discuss differences between men’s and women’s communicative styles. Even though it’s a rhetorical request because nobody cares about it.
- Who wants to take senior photos with me and probably Mo sometime next week for funsies?
Got a text from my boss:
“OMG forgot to mention there’s a huge H&M at Caesars!! Save your money to shop some. Getting excited!!!”
She knows me so well. Can we be like, soulmates already?
I’m SOoOoOoo ready to go to viva Las Vegas and sit poolside and sip on Gin and Tonics all damn day.
- Kicking ass and taking names on the whole doing-cool-stuff-at-UTD front… got an email saying that Fizza and I won the Buhrmester Award after all!
- I ate my first veggie burger (via Mooyah). It was a lot better than most people think veggie burgers are but a little salty :(
- I drank 12.6803 cups of tea today. I think that’s a record for me
- my godmother’s mother gave me early graduation moneys today! keep it rollin’ people
- everything is great and awesome except for this stupid Language in Culture paper. I’m 7/15 done… which I guess is good since I started at 2 pm today (oops)
pajamaralls said: THAT’S WHEN I FINISH TOOOOOOOO Although I did tell Chelley that I would drink with her and Tabitha, but we can do that after schapping!
COOL she invited me also… which means we should find a place with a good happy hour (ie Zenna or Fuzzy’s) after the test and then hit up Northpark (or someplace else I suppose).
- I need to buy a dress for graduation
- I need to buy a dress for a wedding as a guest
- (so who wants to help me do that)
- (because my mom is giving me $100 to go get a nice one to wear to special occasions like the above and for job interviews and stuff. LIFE THINGS.)
- 2 more papers and 1 more exam left
- Crippling, irrational fear that I bombed the Audiology test and can’t graduate or something. (But I didn’t bomb it..I think. But still.)